Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Music of the Day

Okay, it's a slow day so I'm gonna copy something that I saw on another person's blog (sorry I can't remember who it is). You put your iPod or other MP3 player on random and list the 10 songs that come up. You can't cheat or change the list (like omitting your guilty pleasures or cheesy songs). So here goes...

  1. (Ghost) Riders in the Sky by Johnny Cash. 16 Biggest Hits
  2. Miserablism (Moby Electro Mix) by Pet Shop Boys. Popart
  3. Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. 16 Biggest Hits
  4. Too Marvelous for Words by Frank Sinatra. Songs for Swingin Lovers
  5. I Guess You're Right by The Posies. Every Kind of Light
  6. I Don't Know What You Want...by Pet Shop Boys. Popart
  7. Bizzi's Party (Booker T. Vocal Lick) by Bizzi. Groove Radio Presents: Speed Garage
  8. Working Class Hero by Green Day. Working Class Hero
  9. Your Joy by Chrisette Michele. Your Joy
  10. Glamorous Glue by Morrissey. Beethoven was Deaf

No comments:

Post a Comment