Thursday, July 19, 2007

Minor Mayhem


On Tuesday night Hector and I went to the OC Fair to see Psychedelic Furs, ABC and The Fixx. For some reason, ABC had to drop out of the tour so The Alarm stepped in. The Alarm opened the show and I managed to shoot some pics with my super long lens until I got caught by security so I had to put the camera away. Hector is usually the troublemaker so he teased me about causing minor mayhem. Whatever...anyway the show was really entertaining and Psych Furs played all their hits which really had the crowd jumping. It was fun to see all the 40-somethings rocking out to these 80's British bands. The tour was called Rocking The Colonies 2007.


After the show we were hungry and had every possible food available to man at the fair. I had roasted corn on the cob while Hector had a gyro. I was still hungry so I ordered some onion rings that were huge!! I could only eat 2 rings before the greasiness got to me which was probably the equivalent of 6 regular size rings. I'm looking forward to bringing Tyler back to the fair with Kat so we can take in some rides and attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment