Thursday, July 26, 2007

Didja know...

that all those digital photos you collect on your computer will only last about 10 years? Even saving them on DVD or disc will slowly deteriorate and you'll need to update them as technology changes. Even old fashion photo negatives will last "forever" according to the show Its' All Geek To Me so that's just what I want to hear. They showed a scanner that can scan old film negatives and convert them into digital photos...pretty cool.

that I got a new video game for my Nintendo DS called Cooking Mama. There are several recipes and you try your hand at slicing, stirring and measuring etc. I had to try the boiling rice portion several times before I could finish the task before time was up. And I was just trying to measure the rice and add water! It's lots of fun though...I'm eager to try some new recipes once I'm a pro at boiling rice! Some of Nintendo's games sound pretty cheesy and lame but they are so much fun. Also try Brain Age to exercise your brain and keep it lively. Tyler likes it and he also learns without even knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment