Saturday, July 14, 2007

Carlsbad

Oy, I just got back from a trip to Carlsbad (about 80-90 miles from LA) where Kat, Fran and I did some major shopping at the outlet stores there. It was so much fun! We arrived at 10:45 am and snagged a great parking spot (for when we needed to unload all our shopping bags)! The first stop was the Dooney store where Kat and Fran bought 2 purses each. The purses were so cute and even marked down more so also a great bargain. I had to stop by the Coach store while Kat and Fran moved their personal stuff into their new purses. We had lunch at Ruby's then more shopping! By the time we finished, I had 2 pairs for shoes and some underwear for me and Tyler. We had a great time! My day wasn't over yet...later it was drive-in time! We went to see Ratatouille with Pirates 3. Of course the kids could only last thru their movie and didn't want to stay any longer. When I tried to start the car, it wouldn't turn on! AARGH, the battery died. Good thing our friends Roger and Laura went in their truck so we borrowed some jumper cables from the snack bar (apparently this happens quite often) and jumped started the car. So that was my very busy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment