Sunday, July 31, 2011

Memories

We are switching our storage space and this is a good time as any to go through boxes of stuff that people accumulate over the years. I'm slowly separating items to go to Goodwill, trash or saved.

The best part are the photos. I admit, I am awful/horrible/just plain bad at keeping photos organized. I did find some cute ones to scan and share with you.
I did take the kids to get their photos done when they were young but like I said earlier, they are scattered throughout the house. Here are the boys first Halloween that they shared as Pooh Bear and Tigger. No explanations needed just enjoy the cuteness. :)

Here is Tyler on Sepulveda Blvd on some piece of heavy equipment. Hector threw Tyler on it and got a cute picture of him.


They used to go to the park a lot and Tyler always seemed to attract the girls. Here is proof. Tyler with 6 girls. It must be his purdy eyes. :)


This one looks like Tyler at 3 years old just before Josh was born. How much his life would change after that!! Lots of fun to look back and see how much has changed! Hopefully more tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment