Monday, August 01, 2011

Red Posies

I think I'm on a roll with my sock knitting. They seem to come off the needles on a somewhat steady flow although Matt's socks are my nemesis because of the large mens size 15. Ugh. So I avoid those by knitting other socks. Hee hee.

I challenged myself for July by knitting 2 pairs of socks. Shocking! I finished these pretty red socks last night which still made it under the July deadline. :)

Red Posies

Red Posies socks

I really enjoyed these socks, pattern was interesting but I think I might have been slightly off on one sock because my stitch count came out wrong several times so I had to fudge it a bit. Hopefully no one can see my oops because I sure can't.

I took photos last night and this morning. I'm trying to change my sock photos up a bit but it's hard to set them up by myself. Thats what fun with digital...experimentation. :)

Red Posies socks

Hector's motorcycle was outside so I tried posing the socks (on my feet) with it and this is the best one. Of course, the last 3 days we had overcast skies and today it is bright and sunny.

Red Posies socks

I might have to set up a studio wall so I can pose my stuff there. :) Just wishful thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment