Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back in the 'hood.

Yep, I'm an OC gal, born and raised. Sheltered until college and Hector. Heh. Today I arranged to drive to Corona Del Mar to pick up a yarn purchase and along the way, I took the kids on a little journey (through time and space). Not really.

First stop was Newport Beach but the Back Bay side. I used to hang in Newport as a kid, then later in college when my friend M lived out there and we spent many a weekend going out and getting into all sorts of adventures.

Back Bay Portrait

Glassy Water

Back Bay

The kids and I took our cameras to see what we could find...Then it was off to Corona Del Mar which is an adorable little town with flowers as street names, has a little beach tucked away amongst very expensive homes.

067


Lunch Break


069

For some reason the rest of my post disappeared...anyway, we went to Fullerton to see the apartment I grew up in which is really run-down and neglected. It was sad.

I enjoyed our time at the beach and it was a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment