Friday, July 15, 2011

Big Head

I got a bit sidetracked with a knitting project. A hat that I saw on Ravelry and just had  to cast on.

It is a frisky reindeer hat and I knew that someone (>1) would love to have this hat. It is funny and raunchy so of course I can't keep it otherwise I'd have to explain it to the kids and I don't feel like doing that just yet. I have a nephew with a self proclaimed big head so I knit this with him in mind.

The hat is quite long but some people don't mind that so I'm keeping it for him at Christmas time.  I believe I will get more requests for it but if you want it, learn to knit it for yourself!  :0


Frisky Reindeer Hat

Frisky Reindeer Hat

I'm waiting for it to dry so it can have a proper photoshoot. I think I can use Tyler as a model and he probably won't even ask what these reindeer are doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment