Friday, July 08, 2011

Low Tide

Yesterday morning, we ventured out before 9am to check out the tidepools at low tide. We are fortunate to have a couple of places to observe the sea creatures and enjoy the lovely weather.  There were only a handful of people down there so we had the place practically to ourselves.

The tide was below 1 foot so we just had to be concerned with the rock hopping part and only saw tons of crabs scurrying around once we got close.

The kids were mostly interested in the rocks and all they have to offer while I lingered back trying to take pictures. Here are some to enjoy...

Cove view.

026

Tidepools.

Rock hopping.

Crossing the chasm.

More ruins

Rock heaving

120

Brothers

AEB adjusted.

Also, my experiment with Monty/365 project is not going so well. It's my fault since I always forget to bring him with me. I shall attach him to my camera so that should increase the chances of me taking more photos with him. I might start another blog project chronicling his adventures. Hopefully it will be better than Monster Bear's blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment