Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Funday

Another weekend flies by and like usual, it is jammed packed. On Saturday, I took the kids over to my mom's place to use her pool since I feel like we've been taking advantage of our neighbors' pool. I think we need to give them a break from our noisy kids but they told me they like Judy's pool better because of the longer drop off into the pool at the deep end is more fun. Hector had to work so it was like another weekday for us.

On Sunday, my cousin Hannah, Tyler and I headed over to Marina Del Rey for a SUP lesson. I didn't take any pictures but we did have a nice time. We got a good deal on Living Social and it was fun. I was happy that we already knew the basics so the helped plus the boards used were super stable. I recognized them as the Wave Storm that were sold in Costco last year for about $450.  Now that I know they are decent for beginner use, I want to get one or something similar that Tyler and I can share.

After our 2 hour session, we headed up to Santa Monica to Bay Cities Italian Deli for some of the famous Godmother sandwiches. Yum. Then back we go to PDR to visit Rachel, Hannah's friend that is unloading various stuff/furniture. At least she had 2 cats that were pretty friendly and Tyler was happy with that. We finally get home. During this time Hector is with Josh & Clay (Hannah's friend from Brazil) that tagged along because he wanted to see the beach. Hector got to play tour guide so they went to the beach (btw, a lifeguard had our lost car key/remote from last week), the shooting range and a motorcycle ride. I think Caly had a good time! He didn't want to go back to his friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment