Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Saturday

Happy 4th of July to everyone! I'm a day late due to a somewhat busy schedule added to our holiday weekend. Tyler's karate class was cancelled for the long weekend so Tyler was very grateful. Josh had up to 3 hockey games he could play in this weekend and I opted to take him for one game on Saturday/Sunday.
His hockey team played the special needs team from Panorama City on Saturday and they had a fun time. The other team consisted of mostly older players 14 & up compared to our team which was mostly 16 & younger. Even though the team size was mismatched, everyone had a good time and we kept up scoring wise for the most part but our kids eventually lost 16-12. Joshua scored 2 goals and kept trying to do each face-off. :)

Josh's hockey game
Home team = dark jerseys (red, blue & black) vs. Visitors = white jerseys

Josh's hockey game
I really noticed the improvement in Josh's skating skills.

Josh's hockey game
Add caption

Josh's hockey game
The blue player in the foreground was really polite. I could hear him calling out, "Excuse me! Can I have the puck?"

Josh's hockey game
Victory pump!

Josh's hockey game
He loves those face-offs.

Josh's hockey game
I'm not sure why he looks like this! :)

Josh's hockey game
My little rink rat.

Josh's hockey game
Taking control of the puck.

Josh's hockey game
Working the stick.

More later on the second game....

No comments:

Post a Comment