Friday, May 20, 2011

Too Many Projects

I have a serious problem. I love starting new projects. There are just so many cool/beautiful items just begging to be knit. My problem is that I'm sort of slow so finishing a project takes a ton of determination and willpower to stick with it until the end.

So my resolution is to not start any more projects until I finish half of the projects that are already on the needles. You may have seen from a previous post of several projects in progress and may think, "That's not so bad." It's more, way more.

Another wrench is that I pick projects that use fine thinner yarn like fingering/laceweight so that just ups the time factor. I do like worsted weight but after a week or so, my wrists start acting up so that's no good.

Okay, enough of my being boo-hoo, poor me, I have too many things to knit. I'll show some progress pics so I have some light at the end of the tunnel.

Pomatomus socks wip
Pomatomus socks. Reminds me of waves/ripples.

Paper stars and pomatomus socks
My attempt at making paper stars. I found some origami paper that matched the sock pattern exactly !

Kusha Kusha scarf
Kusha Kusha scarf still in progress. If it didn't take so long, I'd make one for all of my girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment