Thursday, May 05, 2011

in progress

wip: pomatomus socks 5-5-11

Lovely pattern: Pomatomus socks. The yarn is Three Irish Girls which I'm digging right now although I had some difficulty with pooling which some people like. It depends on my mood and I love these colors but I didn't want the pooling.  I tried 2 other sock patterns and it just didn't look right. So far on these, I get a bit of pooling for only about 2 rows and it looks like striping so I'm okay with that.

wip

Also my 2nd attempt at knitting socks for our friend He-man and his gigantor, humongous size 15 (16?) feet. I've done about 2.5 inches, only 10 more inches for the foot and maybe 8 more inches on the leg. That is if I have enough yarn. Yeah, these might be done around Christmas.

wip

wip

My Baktus scarf slowly growing to almost the halfway point. This was my hockey playoff knitting project and well, that has gone to the wayside since my Kings were eliminated. Sniff. I'd knit this then those darn sasquatch socks...when I'm done with those socks, it will be the first and last pair he will recieve. :) That reminds me I still have Tyler's socks still on the needles and should get going on that. Luckily I'm still knitting the foot so if his foot grows, I can knit more! Ha!



Roasting some smoked turkey legs for tonight and the kids start their ice skating lessons later today. I will need to buy some pads for Tyler to prevent further breakage. Oi! :) I hope he likes ice skating...

No comments:

Post a Comment