Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amped and Ready

Yesterday, The Coffee Bean was giving away 3 flavors of ice blendeds between 4-7pm, thanks to an update from Hannah on FB.
The kids (Josh) wanted to go inline skating at the park but I postponed that idea for a bit to hustle and grab some ice blendeds. Tyler ordered a pom-blueberry drink before I could tell him that wasn't on the list of free drinks but hey, 2 out of 3 drinks free isn't bad. Joshua got cookies n cream and I tried the mocha chocolate chip. The cashier was kind enough to offer decaf for Joshua and I didn't think of doing the same for my drink. Doh!!

Oh well, our drinks was delicious and it was time to get active in the park. It always take time to get Joshua in all his safety gear but worth it while Tyler opted for his electric scooter.

Here are some pictures....

At the park
My boys are growing fast.

At the park
Josh waving.

At the park
Concentration.

At the park
Happy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment