Monday, May 09, 2011

Challenge

While doing laundry, I found a self protrait challenge on the Digital Photography School site. I don't have too many photos of myself so this seems like a fun thing to do. I can practice my poses and learn more settings on my camera. :)

This week's challenge is Props. I'm supposed to choose something that has meaning to me and I originally chose a pair of knitted socks. That makes sense but it was very difficult to compose a photo with myself and my prop. Add the complexities of me using a remote shutter release that is only 12 inches long (my wireless remote needs batteries and syncing) and figuring everything else out.

This is the best of the bunch. I will try again tomorrow and maybe I'll try doing a 365 self protrait theme.

Self protrait

No comments:

Post a Comment