Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Shades of Purple

Not much to report but I'm almost done with a laceweight shawlette that range in colors in today's post. I have about 5 more rows, then bind off and blocking.

Purple Annis
pre-blocking and not very impressive.

Purple Annis
Pinned into a crescent shape.

I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat in anticipation.

Purple Annis
Transformation complete!

Purple Annis
Close-up of nupps (the ball-like things).

There will be plenty of yarn for another Annis shawl too maybe with beads nex time. :)

Stay tuned for photos later....

Purple Annis
Now for the hard part...modelling it! Not easy, holding my DSLR at me but the photos turned out fine.

Purple Annis
Side shot.

Purple Annis
Pretty colors! :)

1 comment:

  1. it's amazing! i love the colors, and it looks so pretty draped around your neck. nice job!

    ReplyDelete