Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Impromptu

I'm trying to challenge myself with photography. It doesn't always turn out the way I would like but there is always something to learn.

This afternoon, Amber gave me 3 little wildflowers that she picked on the way to the park. They were tiny, what most people would barely look at but I took them home. I attached the macro lens and put the little flowers in water and played around with it.

I put the gorilla-pod on but it didn't work, I was too close. So I improvised by propping the mini tripod against my chest and moved the flower into focus. I was by the kitchen sink so I used the off-white curtains as a backdrop.

These are the ones that I liked.

Impressionist
This reminds of a impressionist painting.

148
I loved how the petals were tinged pink.

153
I used my hanging avocado green dish towel as the backdrop.

154
The underside.

Beckons
The flower beckons...

No comments:

Post a Comment