Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Checking In

Nothing new to report although we had a super busy weekend where everyone had activities throughout Saturday and Sunday was spent cleaning my MIL's kitchen. Nuff said on that subject.

I was exhausted from the weekend hoopla so I stayed home Monday/Tuesday to do laundry and get caught up with our normal things.

Tuesday was free admission day to the Botanic garden near us but a late spring storm interrupted that fun.

Today is more wind and possible rain mixed in with the need to do grocery shopping. Fun day stored ahead for me. :)

I did catch up on some TV watching like Doctor Who, The Tourist and Gattica. Can you believe that Hector and I haven't seen the 1st 20 minutes of Gattica even though we've seen the rest of the movie lots of times.?..  Wow, it makes the movie come together when you see the whole thing! :)

Face
Nyeh!

Ready, aim....FIRE!
Some Nerf action.

No comments:

Post a Comment