Tuesday, February 01, 2011

White Stuff

Mammoth (Jan. 2011)

Decided to post more pics from our trip since this cold is holding me down. This is what Josh decides to do after I said not to roll around in the snow because he only had snow boots on not snow clothing. Of course, he falls down and quickly looks to see if I saw....yes, I see you. Pants were a bit damp on the long ride home but what can you do...

Mammoth (Jan. 2011)

I wonder where this road leads to...follow the snowy white road (sing the tune from Wizard of Oz).

Mammoth (Jan. 2011)

Here is my postcard picture that says, "Wish You Were Here!" I might have to print this one out and frame it.

Mammoth (Jan. 2011)

Tyler and Josh posing for me. Check out Tyler's monster-sized feet. I think Hector bought mens size 9 for Tyler who is about 7.5 so we figured he could get a couple of good years out of them. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment