Monday, February 07, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

The football game was okay...I wasn't really into it but watched it anyway. The halftime/music performances were blech with strange glow in the dark dancers with boxes on their heads.

The commercials were much better with the Darth Vader VW, Doritos (the one where the guy brings things back to life) and various car commercials were memorable.

Hector and I are still in the recovery stages of this nasty cough/cold. I seem to be nearing the end with lingering cough/mucus while Hector caught another cold sometime at Mammoth so he is in the gross mucus/violent coughing stage. I got to stay in my PJs all day while Hector did the outside errands. He got several racks of cooked pork ribs ($5 each), potato salad and other goodies so I didn't have to move. :) Thanks honey.

So I knit and drank tea....

041
What is that flying object? It's Joshua!
I might as well post more birthday celebration photos. Remember that sometimes the simple times are the most memorable. We didn't have anything extra special ie clowns or magicians but some games, a bounce house and fireworks. :)

Here are more pics, excuse the blurriness but low lighting will be my excuse!


145

150

172

No comments:

Post a Comment