Saturday, February 19, 2011

Questions

My youngest son Josh throws out some questions that will throw me off sometimes. They do relate to the matter at hand but I just wonder where he picks up these ideas.

For example: One night the internet went down so Josh was very impatient while waiting for the system to reboot. He kept sighing heavily and groaning then finally asked me, "Do we operate off a mainframe?"
I was a bit stunned but said no, you can talk to Dad about that. So Hector explained about our server etc so maybe next time Josh will remember. My mind drifted off...

Another day, Josh was playing on Club Penguin (his online kid club) and asked me, "Are you regular or goofy?" For those who don't know that refers to snowboarding/skateboarding/surfing(?) about which foot is in front. Left foot is regular and right foot is goofy.  I answered, "I'm regular, your dad is goofy." So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment