Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Back to Normal

Tyler is back to normal..how do I know?? I had to keep reminding him to stop bugging his brother. :)

Meanwhile, it just occurred to me that I have to get a move on our check-off list for our cruise. School projects NEED to be completed this weekend (thank goodness for 3 day weekends) which turns out to be quite a bit this month. Science fair, book reports and 100 day project/presentation before we leave.

Today I smogged my BMW, doing laundry, went grocery shopping (hello, Taco flavor Doritos) and mailed off a package to family while talking to my mom that yes, she can bring nail clippers, what type of clothing to bring and the weather in Mexico.

I did have a fabulous sandwich that I made with a sourdough roll, tri-tip roast, mayo, horseradish mustard, cheese and lettuce with a side of Cheetos. Yum.

Okay, time to do more laundry....

No comments:

Post a Comment