Tuesday, February 08, 2011

One of those days

I guess it was inevitable that a child would get sick after all the coughing, sneezing going on in this house. Yesterday Tyler seemed less energetic than usual (kind of funny if you know him but I could tell) and I found him laying in bed with a book beside him. He said he had a headache and complained of some dizziness. Tyler can be a little dramatic so I suggested he lay down with the lights off and he agreed which is another flag he wasn't feeling well. I checked on him 15 minutes later and he was asleep. Okay, he's sick, not like Hector and I but out of sorts kind of sick.

I kept him home today and he's taking it easy. I gave him Advil, Ichiban ramen for lunch and he's said he'll go to school tomorrow. I'm just hoping and praying that Josh won't get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment