Friday, February 11, 2011

Cuteness

img035

Not nearly as many photos as Tyler had when he was a baby but here is a favorite of ours of Josh at around age 6-9 months.

img033

Josh at almost 1 year old. I don't what this loveseat has to attract the shirtless guys but there it is. :)

img030

Not sure what Josh is holding but I think we are at Embassy Suites on one of our many trips to San Diego. Love Josh's belly.

Note: all this scanning business is brought to you because Josh has a 100 day project and another mom gave me an idea to use 100 photos of Josh make our poster. It's a big job but I figure that we would have a nice keepsake after it is all done. I'm going thru my files and shrinking the photos down to about 2.5 x 2.5 to keep the entire poster size down.

No comments:

Post a Comment