Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rewind

I will say that I absolutely love this scarf! Its construction, textured pattern and colors but as you can see it will fit my 8 year old just fine but on me, it's a noose plus it's super warm. Not something that I can practically use in SoCal.

I followed the pattern but I need more stitches so it will be longer so I can wear it in a more relaxed fashion and if it does get chilly, I can double it so it will rest loosely around the collarbone area.

So enjoy the pictures of Josh wearing it because I will be frogging it and start over with modifications. I was going to call it Happy-Go-Lucky because of the colors that make me happy but you'll have to wait for v2.0.

Moebius Scarf
See how nice the length is, but not intended for a child. I tried stretching it out but no go.

Moebius Scarf
I love how the half twist adds to the style when doubled.

Moebius Scarf
Gorgeous colors too. The construction is fascinating with the bright pink being the cast on point then knit/purl in a figure 8 that gets the color on the top/bottom. Kind of hard to wrap my head around it but it works which is great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment