Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Things that begin with "H"

Some of our Halloween decorations this year, most of which I got on sale after last Halloween.
006
The trick-or-treat pumpkin I did on the massive pumpkin with huge thick walls so remind me not to pick such a big one next year because I will be forever scraping.
002
That pumpkin took me 2 hours to gut it, then kind of free hand draw the pattern on it from my printed sheet. Some of the templates we have have perforated areas to trace then cut but this one I printed off a disc so I couldn't spend time cutting out all those pieces so I just did the best I could and it came out pretty darn good. :)

I finished another striped hat in dark brown and varied shades of lavender and rust. I think most guys wouldn't protest too much with the lavender, don't you? Hector doesn't care for it but fashionable men should like it, right?
011

015
Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment