Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Monday

Another great weekend. I finished another hat while visiting with my cousins, aunt and uncle. Turns out we're having them over for Thanksgiving so it looks like we'll have a group of 11 right now.

I'm getting back to normal duties like laundry and straightening up although I did treat my car to a badly needed wash, wax and thorough interior cleaning. Maybe if my week goes well, I can take it for a nice spin on Friday.

Kings are doing really well so far. Tonight they play San Jose which is always a good matchup. 

I finished another hat to add to the gift pile.
013

011
I started another hat....gotta have enough for Christmas giving....

I had fun playing with the Canon 60D so much I ordered one over the weekend. I even got it for $200 less regular price and I think it was worth the rental. My new camera should arrive Nov. 17th which is much faster than I expected.

Too much going on, gotta help Josh finish up his presentation and rehearse over and over to be ready for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment