Monday, November 01, 2010

Something Different

I forget that Hector has his own folder of pictures that have gone unblogged so here I am at his computer posting some the pictures that he has taken over the last year or so.
Snow day from February. I believe that this is Superbowl Sunday so I was hanging with Kathy while Hector and the boys romped in the snow.

Gotta love Hector's waterproof camera to capture moments like these. Classic.

At June mountain, the sister resort to Mammoth. The kids loved it. Well, look how empty it is, they had the whole mountain to themselves!

They definitely want to go back and I'm willing to check it out next time.

Hawaii in August. Josh's private hangout where no one dared to go.

At Point Vicente lighthouse. See what Hector takes pics of? I'm glad it's me and not someone else although I'm sure he has. :) Ha, it looks like a skirt but its really shorts.

Then he gets an awesome shot of the kids. Very cute.
Now to add some of these photos to my calendar folder...

No comments:

Post a Comment