Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's a Mystery


This is a first for me...a mystery sock(s). On Ravelry, there are many groups that one can join ie. sock knitters anonymous. Every month there is a specific technique and this month is cables. You can choose any pattern as long as it qualifies with the challenge but there are other options. Sometimes a mystery pattern is created and a clue is released each week. I have never participated in this group until now.

The socks in the above picture show my progress. I've finished with Clue 2 and now on the heel which is Clue 3. It's fun and the best thing is that if I run into a problem there are hundreds of knitters knitting the same thing that can offer all sorts of advice. :) Pretty cool.

I have until 12-31 to finish these socks to be eligible for prizes but I'm in it for the challenge. Yes, I should be Christmas knitting but I can't help it. Maybe I should just stop the gift knitting since I get stressed out and my wrists ache from too much knitting. Aaah, you'll get the knit when I'm done, forget deadlines....

No comments:

Post a Comment