Friday, November 05, 2010

Ready for the weekend!

I started my weekend early with Kat at the Kings vs Tampa Bay Lightning. #1 in the west vs #1 in the east. Oh yeah!! It was a tough, grinding game that both teams turned up and it was a costly turnover that had the Kings keep the puck in their zone and Justin Williams did a super suh-weet backwards move at the goal to SCORE!! It was EPIC!! :) Kings win 1-0 and Quick gets a shutout. We're NUMBER 1.


Kathy and I had lots of fun taking self protraits during the intermissions. Seriously, for us it's waaaaaay too much fun.
001
002
This is how we'll look when we meet our favorite Kings player!
003
Or maybe we'll just look stunned.
004
I think this is Kathy's look when she will "broadcasting in the booth with Jime Fox and Bob Miller". I'm just goofing off.
This weekend is gonna be great. Another Kings game on Saturday and his friend Kenley will be heading to so Kat and I will be enjoying the game at home with my fabulous Chinese chicken salad. Yum.

Then Sunday Kat and I will be attending our first Tip-A-King which allows us fans to get close to Kings players for photos and autographs for $5-10 and benefits the Kings Care Foundation. I think I have to pass the Fiber festival in Torrance due to a time conflict but that's okay.

005
This is the player that Kathy will be "most geeked out" by. #15 Brad Richardson.
006
Making fun of the Ice Crew interviews. Really cheesy puff pieces.
I'm waiting for a Canon D60 DSLR body that I'm renting for the week so I think I will take it to Tip-A-King. Very exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment