Monday, November 22, 2010

Production line

Pretty productive weekend for me; in addition to the cute armadillo I finished a pair of Scroll socks that have been hanging around for a couple of months.
001

I bought the yarn in Hilo when we were in Hawaii and I love the colors. It reminds me of candy and shave ice. Even  though I like the colors and yarn, I'm gonna give this pair to my SIL Sylviea for Christmas. It gives off that hippie/tye die vibe which I think will appeal to her. :)
004

I like the pattern too but I have way too many lace type socks so my family and friends can benefit from my knitting.

005

I had to take more photos of Armadillo since we have lots of sunshine this morning. He is so cute...I don't know who will receive him for Christmas. I might have to family draw numbers to pick their favorite. I have hats, necklaces, a dumpling bag but there's still time to make more....

No comments:

Post a Comment