Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Election Day

Yesterday I voted. I also went to Costco with Kathy and met with Sandra. We were able to catch up a little bit which was nice to see some former co-workers although I see/talk Kathy a lot. We watched the Sony 3D demo which was pretty cool but the 3D glass are heavy especially when worn over glasses.

Kathy and I also went to Best Buy to buy Toy Story 3. The kids watched it last night and I caught the end of it which had me teary-eyed. Such a good movie.

I'm glad the election is over. We got political calls from Leonardo DiCaprio and George Lopez. Let's see how the politicians can turn California around.

Today is very hot. We were invited to go swimming after school so that should be nice. I'm making some green chile to go with the fried pork so that can be simmering today. Yum.

I ate our 3rd avocado with a tuna sandwich. Really good. I picked our last 3 avocados and they should be ripe hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment