Saturday, November 06, 2010

New vs. Old

003
Some pictures taken after school yesterday. Joshua loves climbing the tree and hanging out.

007

So far the D60 is impressing me...my older Rebel XT is about 5 years old and there are always areas I need to improve or learn so I'm not sure I want to take the next step (money) for the latest camera.
013
017
The increase in MP from 8 to 18 makes a huge difference in clarity but that will easily suck up more memory. I'm just trying to remain objective but you know I love me some electronic gadgets. :)
023
I did download the manual so I can really try out some of the features. I'm going to figure out how many photos I can fit on a 4GB SD card. It does seem that once I have the setting the way I want, pictures are coming out pretty well. The 3-inch LCD articulating screen is pretty awesome too. Hmmm..
025

No comments:

Post a Comment