Tuesday, November 04, 2008

vote



Here is a way the kids like to skateboard. And yes, I get anxious that Josh will crash into my BMW.



I voted today. I went after I dropped the kids off at school. It was just down the street at the senior community so I was hot and sweaty when I arrived. The line was not too bad, about 10 people in line mostly seniors (65 or older) and the room was HOT. I was already warm to begin with but they had the heat on plus the seniors were wearing sweaters. Ugh. It made me sweat more looking at them. It'll be nice to done with all the political hoopla and babbling.



I forgot to post Halloween pictures of the kids. They both has a great time and made a quick pass around the cul de sac. Later Tyler went out again with Hector and Carlos while Josh was content to hand out candy to the other kids.

We have a hockey game tonight against the Ducks which is always a rowdy game. Hopefully the Kings will find that inner spirit to win...cuz they need it.

Last night Hector and I lay in bed talking about the silly things we've done together. We were laughing like dorks reminiscing on events which I'm sure other people will think stupid or not funny at all. But hey, after being together for 15+ years it's nice to be able to laugh and still talk. Hector is my silly cheeseboy and I love him. Now stop poking me! ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment