Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday

We had a great weekend although it went by too fast. Josh's soccer game went well; the team won and only one more game to go. On Saturday night, we headed over to my aunt's house for an early turkey dinner. They will be heading up to San Jose area for Thanksgiving so we decided to have our dinner a bit earlier which is not a problem. We had the usual turkey and stuffing with some Chinese dishes like noodles, shrimp and pig's feet. Josh like the pig's feet and shrimp so that's nice to know although I'm not sure he'd make a meal of it. I stuffed myself and now I have leftover turkey. Yum.

Today I cleaned out our closet and dresser of old clothes to benefit the kids' school. It's time to streamline the place even though it doesn't seem to be noticeable. A lot more needs to be done. The air is terribly dry with the fires going on. Today at the school, all the kids went straight to class...no running around. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the fires and the brave firefighters who are battling the fires.

She-ra is almost ready to pop. The baby is due Nov. 24 but she could go anytime. I'm sure she will be very relieved to have the pregnancy over and done. i heard that she is trying to clean her house out too. Ugh....get some rest instead.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. That pig's feet part just sounded so funny. Shrimp, noodles, PIGS FEET. You know you're Chinese when you have that next to turkey and mashed potatoes

    ReplyDelete