Friday, November 21, 2008

City Folk

Animal Crossing City Folk continues the fun with a few new things. Well there is the city that you can take the bus from your town. Tyler had watched my little character go to the beauty shop called Shampoodles and get a haircut. I am asked several questions to determine my "look". I ended up with blue pigtails. Ugh. I changed it to a cute reddish bob the next day.






So Tyler has wanted to get his hair done. The following are pics from his game and a view of his haircut.

This first pic shows Tyler getting his questionaire and he chose to look like a rock star. I also thought he already looked like the real Tyler at this point.
A big hair dryer plops on his head which he thinks is absolutely hilarious.


Voila! I need to revise my thinking....this guys now looks exactly like Tyler. They even got the cowlick down pat.
Oi, now Joshua wanted to do his hair but I had him choose movie star looks so of course he has blond hair, parted down the middle feathered back. Oh, what a mess! Josh thinks he looks ridiculous. So do I so I need to help him earn more $ to change his hair to something normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment