Wednesday, November 19, 2008

today

I have been a bad blogger. I bought Animal Crossing City Folks and it is just as addicting as ever. I restrain myself a lot though. :) A couple of visits here and there during the day. I started the kids their own games on the family room TV...maybe I need to figure out the WiFi bit out so I can chat with Kat (if she ever gets the game). Hint, hint.

Today I changed my hotel plans for Vegas. Loop and I originally planned to stay at Paris because I got a good deal and it's Loop's birthday plus she never stayed there before. Well, I got a promotion deal for the Bellagio which happens to include the days we'll be in Vegas. For a bit more, we can stay at the Bellagio and hopefully be upgraded to a lakeview room upon check-in. Keep your fingers crossed. As much as I want to conserve money, I've never stayed there and want to take full advantage of it while I can. So I made reservations and cancelled the Paris booking. Luckily Loop loves the Bellagio so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment