Sunday, November 09, 2008

latest yarn adventures

Boy I guess I have too much to share because here is the latest batch of yarn stuff. I bought some nice angora blend sock yarn from KnitPicks...love these colors. Same yarn after winding into a ball.

A pair of socks I'm knitting. I'm thinking maybe for my mom or someone else with small feet/legs.

A scarf...maybe ... still unsure. Scarves are just soooo long and take lots of time.


I am working on a pair of fingerless handwarmers which should be my first priority since I want to send them off soon.
Btw, I finished reading Twilight which is very good. I can understand why teen girls are so excited about this movie coming out very soon. Now I need to get the others to find out more!! But I still need to finish Brisingr...too much to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment