Sunday, November 02, 2008

field trip








Last week, Veronica invited me to a photo field trip at the South Bay Botanical gardens. She has been taking a photography class and said I could tag along with the group. Cool. I was a little worried that the rain would carry over to today but the weather was great. Blue skies with scattered clouds.








There were about 10 people that gathered at the entrance but soon after we entered, several took off on their own. Four of us women stayed with Rich the instructor and it was lots of fun. He used my camera for an example and fixed all the settings for me because I messed them a while ago and didn't know how to change them. Yes, I'm a dork.








So we started shooting and I won't bore you with the details but I did learn a lot. I took many pictures and here are some of them.






<




No comments:

Post a Comment