Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ends with a bang

Ok, I bought more yarn but this is it for this year, I promise.


Yesterday was a very busy but fun day. The kids had a 4 day weekend so on Tuesday I promised to take them along with Sherri & her kids to Adventureplex. This is a huge jungle gym type area with slides, ropes, obstacles and more. They had a great time running around for 2 hours but we had to stop for lunch. We decided to extend their fun at Chuck E Cheese where they played for another 2-3 hours. Phew!

Hector and I had a hockey game Kings vs. Stars so Yan-Ro agreed to watch the boys. It was a great game that ended up being tied 2-2 at the end of regulation. 5 minute overtime which was dramatic since we had a penalty for half of it and then it goes to a shoot out.

At the overtime, we moved a few rows down to get a better view and escape the very loud fans behind us. Well, we definitely could see better but it was just as loud. It was very exciting when Alexander Frolov made the goal for the Kings and Dallas didn't score. Yeah, we won!


Oh I also had a celebrity sighting. Greg Kinnear! I was pretty happy although Hector had no clue to who he was...



Here is my bruise which covers a large portion of my leg. Yeah, I'll have this for a bit although I massage it lightly so it'll go away faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment