Friday, November 28, 2008

Bad Blogger

I've been really bad this week. With the short school week for the kids, we were so busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. We were successful in finding a bigger rotisserie to accommodate my big rib roast (7.8 lbs) thanks to our search which ended at Sears.

Our Thanksgiving dinner turned out great. It was the first time using the new rotisserie so I think I can figure out future meals a bit better. And now we have leftovers which is great although I should check since we have extra men in the house this weekend. :)

I finished the Noro striped scarf for Lupe's birthday and had to give it to her right away because 1) I couldn't wait and 2) it most likely will get lost if I waited until her birthday. :)

So now today is all about keeping the kids entertained. Luckily Uncle Carlos is here to amuse the kids and we might be planning an outing tomorrow. I promise to be better next week and post some pictures because I know you are DYING to see the scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment