Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy

this morning I checked my phone and there were all these texts & emails saying that She-ra gave birth to a baby girl late last night. I ignored my phone last night so I had no clue that she was in labor.

I just finished my visit with the happy parents and totally adorable baby girl. Honestly the baby is soooooo cute and her head/hair is soft and velvety. She-ra relayed her labor story which didn't sound too pleasant but she did get an epidural which I knew she would even though she claimed she was going for the all natural birth before the actual time to deliver.

Anyway, I am so happy for them....and it works out that I had a knitted baby dress all finished. That makes it easier for me!

Costco shopping done already. I loaded up on 2 rib roasts, steaks and pork. I figured that I can roast meat and make chile next week to feed hungry guys in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment