Sunday, November 09, 2008

and furthermore

I can't risk riding on Tyler's skateboard. It looks like so much fun and very similar to snowboarding. So today on our way to the park, I put on some wristguards and tried it. Just a little at a time. Enough to get my confidence and try more. Um, yeah you can guess what happened next. I fell. Hard. On my entire right side with my leg taking most of the brunt along with my hand.
So now my hand has been puffy but not broken. Then I notice after dinner, my right leg has a nice sized egg/bruise on it. Okay not an egg because this is much bigger. A hard swollen palm sized raised bruise on my leg. The colors should be more spectacular tomorrow. I tried taking pictures and it's not as noticeable. But tomorrow will be glorious in colors.

So no more skateboarding for me. I don't want to risk my snowboarding season for that. But I can say I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment