Sunday, December 30, 2007

Weekend Projects

I was a very busy knitter this weekend! I'm still putting off that 2nd sock and of course I found some hats to knit where my darling model Josh agreed to display. He isn't really as miserable as he looks, he just takes his job very seriously. This first hat is a rolled brim beret which I had promised my dentist's assistant a few months ago. I have a teeth cleaning appointment in a couple of weeks so I'm set for that. Very quick and super easy to knit...I can see myself whipping these up for some friends. I never used to like browns but now I do enjoy them even though I still don't wear it too often.



Here is my 2nd hat from the weekend. It has that beret type feel to it but it's saggy, baggy and trendy. I like how it looks....I can either tuck my hair inside for those bad hair days or wear it as is. I'll be keeping this one for myself for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment