Thursday, December 20, 2007

Keeping Busy

I have totally unmotivated in completing the 2nd sock so I hang my head in shame. I love the result but it's the getting there part that has bogged me down. Instead of just buckling down and knit the darn thing, I've taken the avoidance route and knit other simpler things instead. Plus I found a cute gift card bag that I can knit which can double as a little purse. That is so much more fun than knitting another sock. In addition, I've knitted several hats and a cute wine bag.






In the mean time, the kids are officially on winter break. Carlos has arrived to be with us for the holidays while I'm knitting gift bags. The kids had a blast at the park, riding bikes and scooters and playing with their jump rocket. A perfect day after several days of rain and gloom. Josh does have a cold/cough and had a slight fever but he is still his happy-go-lucky self with a long nap in the afternoon.

Another friend arrived with his 3 kids late last night and left sometime early the next morning aroudn 6am. Maybe they'll come by later this afternoon for some proper visiting. The kids will enjoy it. My friend Kat and her cousin might make an appearance later today so it'll be a busy place here. Sunday night is the Social Distortion concert at the House of Blues Anaheim so Hector and I will be making our way there tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment