Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Satisfaction

Yeah, so I dragged myself out of bed at 6:30am to day to get ready and the kids set for the day before my 8 am. appointment at Josh's school. Ugh, I probably should have been up earlier since I had to explain (again) to my mom that

  1. she had to walk Tyler to school this morning in case I didn't get back in time.
  2. no, Josh was not staying home but coming with me to the meeting. I didn't want her to have to deal with 2 kids and walk to school.
  3. Tyler knows the way to school and he knows where to enter etc.
  4. yes, I had Photoshop class today. Every Wednesday. Until December 14.

Plus getting the kids fed, dressed, teeth brushed and Tyler's lunch made. It was like adding another child to the mix!!

After the meeting, I headed over to Target to pick up some Christmas ornaments and gifts for the boys. My mom is stumped every year for their presents so I have to put on my personal shopper hat and help her out. Next stop, Toys R us for Hector to see if there were any Wiis (this is for a co-worker that is on the search for one). As soon I got there, 2 woman were chatting in front of the store and one of them had a Wii in her bag. GASP!! I rush over to the video games and there is a long line of about 10 people. I didn't have a very good feeling since I saw only one Wii behind the counter. I stood in line and it turned out that half of them wanted Guitar Hero (ha, already have mine!), another person wanted a Nintendo DS and 3 people in front of me bought a Wii. But I was lucky and managed to get one! Yeah! I also ran into an old UCLA co-worker of Hector's so we chatted and caught up with one another for a bit. Then it was on to the mall where I bought some educational scientific presents for Tyler and on a whim stopped at Ahhs where I snagged some cool T-shirts for the kids and stocking stuffers. I managed to do some serious shopping in 2 hours so I was pretty pleased with myself.

Of course, I'm exhausted and my sweet darling hubby is buying me my favorite chicken tostada so I can have dinner in bed! I'm spoiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment