Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Catching Up

I downloaded the pictures from my little digital camera just now so I'll focus on these for a bit.



Extreme closeup of a sock that I started a month ago that have been set aside so I can finish my Christmas stuff. The recipient will be the person who can fit their foot into it. I've only done the leg part and I need to wait until I have complete quiet so I can start on the tricky part of the heel turn/flap because I'm trying to knit 2 socks at once and haven't figured out that part yet.




This is what greeted us when we arrived in Las Vegas at the Paris. Job requirements: Must be able to roller skate and wear skimpy spandex outfits while people gawk at you and take your picture.




My Eiffel tower shot Las Vegas style...

No comments:

Post a Comment