Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tinkle

Josh's potty training is going great and mostly he stays dry at night. After a brief trial of Pull-ups at night which stayed dry, I switched him to underwear. That worked okay for 2 weeks then Josh had a couple of accidents so I went back to the nightime Pull-ups.

The other night I woke up when Josh walked into our bedroom. Normally he just climbs into bed with us but he just stood at the foot of the bed so I asked him if he had to go potty. Josh said yes so I helped him in the dark and put him back to sleep in his bed. Inside I was thrilled that he was able to wake up to go to the bathroom so I'll see how he does for a little while longer before we get rid of the Pull-ups.

The weekend was uneventful. I enjoyed my fire and knit on another Christmas project which is about 50% complete. I helped out a friend with a photo crisis which I had to remember what I learned in Photoshop only 4 weeks ago. I made a double batch of persimmon bread and will try to freeze the leftover persimmon pulp for next week. Both kids love the bread and muffins so I think it'll be a fall tradition. I have lots of pictures to post as soon as I upload them..yeah I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment