Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Ol' Switcheroo

So for those who have been keeping up with my blog, I've been taking a Photoshop class which has simplified and clarified some of the tools and tricks for me tremendously. I learned to Clone out unwanted objects, brighten, select and move objects from one picture to another and turn my photos into art-like pieces.

I had to ask my teacher how to transfer a face/head from one photo to replace a unwanted face from another photo and it was based on the stuff we learned so I just had to try it and see how it went. It is usually difficult to take a picture of a group and have everyone in it looking at the camera and/or keeping their eyes open etc. I usually take multiples pictures of the kids hoping that there is one where both are looking decent. Well, those days are in the past. I still take lots of pictures but I have a trick up my sleeve to change that.




Here is the picture that I wanted to use but Tyler (in the blue jacket) doesn't quite look as good as he could. Josh looks good so I decide to 'fix' Tyler's head/face.


Here is a great picture of Tyler that I will transfer his head onto the first picture.



And here is the result: Both kids look awesome and I now have that perfect picture of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment