Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Busyness

Today was productive...I have completed about 85% of the calendar I am putting together. It took some time to wade through a year's amount of pictures, making sure they were edited/enhanced properly and uploaded. I also noticed that I have a lot more pics of Josh than Tyler because Josh has a shorter school day than Tyler and Tyler has less patience for picture taking.

I want to try and set up our Christmas tree and hopefully take some Christmas photos to sneak in the calendar. So I'm off to do that now so wish me luck!

I had the parent/teacher conference for Tyler this afternoon and it went very well. There may be a chance Tyler might be tested for GATE so we'll see how that goes. Tomorrow we have Josh's conference at 8am (ugh) so I'll be half asleep for that meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment